Many homeowners, potential qualified buyers, etc, believe they are fully aware what a particular house, will be worth, but, often, either, over, or under – estimate, its actual VALUE! Homeowners, trying to sell their residence, have to have an accurate idea, to enable them to ensure, it’s priced right, from the beginning! Those, that are considering selling, should likewise, gain this data, as a way, to make sure, they’re not, over – paying their property taxes, etc. Wouldn’t it also be the better choice, for potential, qualified buyers, to understand this, also, so that they understand their options, in their price range, etc? Instead of seeking to fake – it, it’s a wise decision to be sure! With that in mind, this information will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, utilizing the mnemonic approach, what this implies and represents, and why it is an important matter, to take into account.
1. Virtues; viable; views/ viewings: Know the pros and cons of the house, property, location, etc, and realize, which virtues, and also liabilities, might impact, the additional value! You need a realistic, viable approach, and solution, and that means you better realize, if the views, align with other sites! In the property transaction, process, you need to get quality, qualified viewings, and the best property, won’t sell!
2. Area; analysis; attitude: Let your attitude, be supportive and helpful, instead of getting in the way in which, within your best possibilities! Is the area, something, that makes the place, about attractive, to others? Instead of guessing, proceed, together with the necessary analysis, based on a professionally, designed, Competitive Market Analysis, or CMA!
3. Learning; listen; listing price: Gain knowledge, and invest in learning, as much factors, as you possibly can, which affect real estate property values! Effectively tune in to the professional, real estate property agent, you hire, and commence, through providing it, at the most appropriate, listing price.
4. Unique; usual/ unusual: What are the unique features, or characteristics of your specific property and house, which can make it, either, more, or less valuable? A desirable location, pristine, overall property, room layout/ size, etc, might add value, while specific locations, small rooms, or strange – shaped property, might diminish it! Fully consider, both, the most common, along with unusual advantages, and cons, within a well – considered, manner!
5. Excellence; emphasis; energy: Is the house, high efficiency, and will it take advantage of any specific, trends, etc? Will you place your emphasis, on introducing the very best approaches, and maximizing excellence, etc?